Houston William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Houston, Texas - TX, USA)
Located to the southeast of downtown Houston, William P Hobby Airport (HOU) is easy to access via major roads and interstates that connect the entire metropolitan area. Interstate I-45 (Gulf Freeway) skirts the airport and links with the other main interstates that converge on the city, as well as I-610 orbital, which encompasses central Houston.
Houston Airport is especially close to the Almeda Mall Shopping Center, which lies a couple of minutes to the southeast. Prominent roads nearby include the East Monroe Road to the east, Telephone Road to the west, and the Airport Boulevard to the north.
Directions to William P Hobby Airport (HOU) from the north:
Directions to William P Hobby Airport (HOU) from the south:
- From Houston and all points north, take the I-45 interstate south
- Take Exit 39 onto Broadway Street (south), which leads directly to the airport
Directions to William P Hobby Airport (HOU) from the east:
- Highway US-35 approaches from the south
- Turn right onto the Airport Boulevard for William P Hobby Airport
- Interstate 45 approaches from the southeast. Take Exit 36 onto Airport Boulevard (west) and follow the signs
Directions to William P Hobby Airport (HOU) from the west:
- Interstate 10 approaches Houston from all points east
- Take the I-610 interstate south onto the I-45 south, exiting at Exit 39 onto Broadway Street for the airport
- Take the I-610 interstate east
- Exit onto the I-45 south at Exit 33
- Continue south on the I-45, exiting at Exit 39 onto Broadway Street for the airport
The I-45 interstate is the main artery serving Galveston, Houston and William P Hobby Airport, and it can become fairly busy during the city's main rush hours.
Houston William P. Hobby Airport (HOU): Virtual Google Maps